NEW SHIP, NEW ADVENTURES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS AT A GLANCE
Symphony of the Seas claims the title of the largest cruise ship in the world, but there is much more to this architectural marvel than her impressive size. True to her name, Symphony is a crescendo of trademark innovations and signature favorites that combine to redefine family vacations as we know it.
A series of new surprises differentiates Symphony of the Seas from her Oasis Class sisters – Harmony, Allure and Oasis of the Seas.
The Latest Accommodations
With a total of 2,759 staterooms, including 28 more balcony rooms overlooking the ocean or the iconic Boardwalk neighborhood, Symphony of the Seas offers more options and views than ever before. An entirely new suite, unparalleled in the category, is the breakout star on board:
- Ultimate Family Suite – the two-level, one-of-a-kind suite is filled with swoon-worthy features found nowhere else: an in-suite slide, a floor-to-ceiling LEGO wall, private cinema with an 85-inch 4K Ultra HD TV equipped with the ultimate family movie library, and multiple gaming consoles loaded with the latest games and classic favorites. The 1,346-square-foot suite, accommodating up to eight people, is made complete with all the perks of the Royal Suite Class and your personal Royal Genie, who will cater to every whim.
Awesome thrills extend into the private, 212-square-foot balcony where a full-size whirlpool, table tennis and chaise lounges offer different ways to take in nature’s panoramas. The multifaceted room is perfect for families looking forward to spending time together, and also offers the space and amenities to find that special “me time” and relax.
All-New Culinary Creations
New flavors and dining concepts are tantalizing additions to Royal Caribbean’s diverse lineup of 22 specialty and complimentary restaurants.
- Hooked Seafood – this eatery atop of the world’s largest cruise ship in the Solarium serves up the real taste of New England-inspired seafood and unparalleled ocean vistas to match. Approachable and unassuming, the menu offers classic coastal favorites, such as lobster rolls, crab claws, a signature fish sandwich, and a raw bar where oysters are shucked to order. Menu is priced per guest; open for lunch and dinner.
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – stretching the length of a reimagined Boardwalk now infused with fresh energy and swagger, the whole family can watch the home team play across 31 big-screen TVs during the day and into the late night. The on-point menu features American classics like wings, popcorn shrimp, sliders and picture-perfect sundaes, alongside craft beers and cocktails.
Family-favorite tabletop games, like Connect Four and Jenga, are perfect pastimes and available for play all day. The indoor and outdoor arcade is packed with more than 20 games, from Ms. Pac-Man and Ice Skee-ball to Star Wars: Battle Pod, for those wanting some friendly competition. Menu is priced a la carte; open from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- El Loco Fresh – the spot for the family on the go to the next adventure and looking for a fiesta of flavors. El Loco Fresh serves up fast, fresh Mexican “street food” favorites such as tacos and burritos on freshly made tortillas topped with homemade salsas and mole. Complimentary; open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sugar Beach – the signature candy and ice cream shop is the sweet spot on the Boardwalk with more than 100 types of candies, a lineup of ice cream flavors and DIY activities for the aspiring culinary artist. . Pricing for candy and ice cream is determined by weight and size, while DIY activities have a fee per guest; open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on days at sea.
Adventure for All Ages
Travelers will discover unmatched live-action adventures for all ages aboard Symphony of the Seas.
- Battle for Planet Z – Royal Caribbean’s first glow-in-the-dark laser tag battle brings two teams of eight head to head in an out-of-this-world adventure to determine who will claim the last planet in the galaxy.
- Escape the Rubicon – the ultimate race against the clock, friends old and new must band together in the Rubicon submarine – a sophisticated, custom-built Escape Room challenge – to solve a collection of puzzles before time runs out.
Symphony of the Seas delivers high-tech, high-energy entertainment of epic proportions with an impressive roster of productions spanning stage, ice, water and air that keep guests wowed.
- Hairspray (Royal Theater) – back by popular demand, and bigger and better than ever. A new, 90-minute version of the Tony Award-winning production, Hairspray will have guests dancing in their seats.
- Flight: Dare to Dream (Royal Theater) – A Royal Caribbean original production, ‘Flight: Dare to Dream’ is a one-of-a-kind journey through the past, present and future of air travel and space exploration that will make history as one of the most ambitious stage productions to date. Guests take off on a spectacular adventure through time, chronicling key milestones in aeronautics, beginning with the first leisure voyage to Mars, the establishment of the International Space Station and ending with a stunning homage to the Wright Brothers’ first flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- HiRO (AquaTheater) – this high-flying aqua show, performed by a team of the world’s best extreme sports athletes, combines cutting-edge technology, future-forward choreography, unexpected stunts and innovative, physically extraordinary acrobatics.
- 1977 (Studio B) – the spectacular adventure on ice follows Royal Caribbean’s time-traveling, dimension-jumping hero, the Tempus. He is called to London, England to catch a mysterious thief and recover Her Majesty’s Crown Jewels in time for the famous Silver Jubilee.
# # #