ROYAL CARIBBEAN REDEFINES LUXURY WITH ROYAL SUITE CLASS
Royal Caribbean is redefining luxury with the new Royal Suite Class, designed for the most discerning adventurers. Within its three tiers – Star Class, Sky Class and Sea Class – guests can enjoy exclusive access to lounges and dining venues while onboard, attentive services and additional stateroom amenities. For Star Class suite guests, the most premium tier, a Royal Genie acts as the ultimate insider, creating personalized experiences tailored to guest’s exact tastes.
Royal Suite Class is currently available on Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas (Singapore and Sydney departures only).
The Royal Suite Class comprises three tiered service levels:
- Star Class – The Star Class includes the most comprehensive collection of amenities and services and the most expansive and richly appointed accommodations, such as the two deck-high Royal Loft Suite, along with the Owner’s Loft Suite, the Four Bedroom Family Suite (Harmony of the Seas only), Grand Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite and the Two Bedroom AquaTheater Suite (Oasis-class ships only).
- Sky Class – The Sky Class features a selection of inclusive amenities in beautifully furnished suites such as the One Bedroom AquaTheater Suite (Oasis-class ships only), Crown Loft Suite, Owner’s Suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite and Grand Suite.
- Sea Class – The Sea Class includes premium touches in spacious suites such as the Family Connected Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite, Junior Suite and Spa Junior Suite.
Guests booked in the Royal Suite Class will experience a range of exclusive offerings based on their suite category that include:
- Superior Service – A first for Royal Caribbean, Star Class guests will receive the new and complimentary Royal Genie service. Royal Genies create experiences tailored to their guest’s personal preferences, and make restaurant and show reservations, coordinate private shopping in onboard luxury boutiques, and plan special celebrations for personal events. Whether coordinating a customized shore excursion (Private Journey), or simply confirming the evening’s dinner plans, the Royal Genie stays in touch with guests via email and through a messaging app, offering their expert assistance in the days before, during, and immediately following a cruise.
- Upgraded Amenities – Royal Suite Class guests will enjoy upgraded amenities such as L’Occitane bath products and luxury pillow top mattresses. Star Class guests will luxuriate in their suites with exclusive Duxiana mattresses and Frette linens, and enjoy complimentary packages, such as the Ultimate Beverage Package (for guests 21 and older) and complimentary access to specialty restaurants (reservations required). Star and Sky suite guests will also receive complimentary VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, to surf the web, share their experience on social media, and enjoy streaming music and movie services and video chat apps.
- Personalized Experiences – Luxury is defined by personal experiences, and onboard a Royal Caribbean ship, it is embodied by the crew and unmatched tailored service – from a personalized welcome gift to a guest’s favorite cocktail before dinner, guests will feel catered to throughout their vacation.
- Exclusive and Priority Access – Royal Suite Class guests also will have exclusive access to Coastal Kitchen, the California-chic restaurant reserved for suite guests only. On Royal Caribbean’s private beach paradise Labadee, Haiti, Sky and Star Class guests will enjoy access to the exclusive Barefoot Beach Club and have the ability to reserve private cabanas on the island. Additionally, these guests can enjoy access to a private Suite Sun Deck and Suite Lounge, which serves complimentary hors d’ouevres and cocktails each evening. Star Class guests can take advantage of expedited boarding and departure, and best in house seating for all entertainment productions, like fully-licensed Broadway musicals and AquaTheater high-diving spectaculars.