NEW AND UNEXPECTED ADVENTURES AROUND EVERY CORNER ONBOARD HARMONY OF THE SEAS
Active travelers seeking a vacation that will test their skills – and their nerves – need look no further than Harmony of the Seas. With adrenaline-inducing slides, towering rock walls, wipeout worthy surf simulators, and much more, Harmony is home to a bold and unexpected lineup of experiences found nowhere else on land or sea. Guests of all ages will be thrilled by the opportunities for adventure throughout the ship, and can surf, slide, climb or zip their way through a most memorable vacation.
Royal Caribbean has long been a leader in offering exclusive first-at-sea experiences, and its newest and most innovative ship yet, Harmony, is the culmination of the global brand’s best features, combined with exhilarating new expereinces, all of which are complimentary to guests.
New and Notable Thrills
Harmony of the Seas places guests at the forefront of an adventure like no other with a variety of new features that are bound to be epic.
- The Ultimate Abyss – the tallest slide on the high seas, the Ultimate Abyss towers more than 150 feet above sea level, overlooking the AquaTheater at the aft of the ship. The pair of side-by-side, stainless steel slides will release adrenaline-seeking travelers into a chilling 100-foot drop in 15 seconds, twisting and turning them as they slide from the Pool and Sports Zone on deck 16 to Boardwalk on deck 6.
- The Perfect Storm – spiraling five decks above the landscaped, open-air Central Park in the center of the ship, waterslides Cyclone, Typhoon and Supercell come together as The Perfect Storm. Guests can challenge each other and race to the finish line with Cyclone and Typhoon, which twist and turn down three decks, while sliders in Supercell will be swirled around its unique champagne bowl before descending into a big splash finale.
- Splashaway Bay – children of all ages will delight in their own adventures in Splashaway Bay, a vibrant waterscape for kids and toddlers. The interactive water play area features sea creature water cannons, winding slides, a gigantic drench bucket and a multiplatform jungle gym that will keep everyone entertained for hours.
Fan Favorites with Incomparable Views
Royal Caribbean’s hallmark attractions will continue to thrill guests onboard Harmony of the Seas, all while providing some of the ship’s most dramatic and unexpected views.
- Zip Line – this signature experience will take guests on a thrilling ride 82 feet across an open-air atrium suspended nine decks above Harmony’s Boardwalk neighborhood. Those brave enough to look down will enjoy a bird’s-eye-view of the Boardwalk and AquaTheater bustling activity below.
- FlowRider – the surf’s always up at the two FlowRider surf simulators, which pump 34,000 gallons of water per minute and enable guests to stand-up surf or boogie board. Located at the aft of the ship, the FlowRiders afford spectacular views of the wide open ocean ahead.
- Rock Walls – located in the Boardwalk, two signature rock-climbing walls flank the AquaTheater, providing a unique experience with multiple climbing routes. Each rock wall stands at 43 feet tall, and those that get to the top will be treated to an unobstructed vantage point to take in views of the sea.
# # #