AWARD-WINNING ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTRODUCES
ROYAL SUITE CLASS EXPERIENCE
Luxury That Is Anything but Boring
MIAMI, August 11, 2015 – The award-winning cruise line known for its groundbreaking ship designs, GOLD Anchor service, top-caliber entertainment, and exclusive onboard attractions, today announced the Royal Suite Class, designed for the most discerning adventurers. When vacationing in one of a range of innovative accommodations, guests will enjoy an experience like no other featuring a wide-range of benefits and amenities that they expect from a world-class luxury vacation.
“The new Royal Suite Class redefines luxury at sea with exceptional experiences that discriminating travelers will appreciate,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “We offer some of the most amazing and unique suites aboard the most revolutionary ships, and with Royal Suite Class we are creating an experience that is both inviting and invigorating for guests seeking a luxurious adventure that is anything but boring.”
Along with well-appointed accommodations, Royal Suite Class will offer a range of exclusive amenities based on three tiered service levels. Premium features include a Royal Genie, certified by the British Butler Institute to meet guests every need; free VOOM, the fastest internet at sea; complimentary specialty dining; an ultimate beverage package; inclusive gratuities; preferred seating at select onboard venues, and upgraded room amenities.
The Royal Suite Class will be available for sailings beginning May 2016 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis- and Quantum-class ships, Anthem of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Oasis of the Seas, as well as Harmony of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas when they debut in spring 2016.
The Royal Suite Class comprises three service levels based on suite category: Star Class, Sky Class and Sea Class.
- The Star Class includes the most comprehensive collection of amenities and services and the most expansive and richly appointed accommodations, such as Quantum-class’ two-deck high Royal Loft Suite, along with the Owner’s Loft Suite, Four Bedroom Family Suite, Grand Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite and Two Bedroom AquaTheater Suite.
- The Sky Class features a selection of inclusive amenities in beautifully furnished staterooms such as the AquaTheater Suite, Crown Loft Suite, Owner’s Suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite and Grand Suite.
- The Sea Class includes premium touches in spacious suites such as the Family Connected Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite, Spa Junior Suite and Junior Suite.
Guests booked in the Royal Suite Class will experience a range of exclusive offerings based on their suite category that include:
- Superior Service: a ‘first’ for Royal Caribbean, Star Class guests will receive the new and complimentary Royal Genie service. The Royal Genie trained and certified by the British Butler Institute, will serve as a personal assistant to help guests with nearly everything and anything, 24 hours a day. Royal Genies take care of restaurant and show reservations, in-room dining requests, and any other needs – from laundry, pressing and shoe shining, to luggage handling and unpacking. In addition, the Royal Genie will pamper guests with handcrafted cocktails made in-suite as well as assist in creating and reserving customized shore excursions.
- Upgraded Amenities: guests in the Royal Suite Class will enjoy the ultimate ‘home away from home’ with upgraded amenities, such as Hermès, Ferragamo and L’OCCITANE bath products and luxury pillow top mattresses. Star Class guests will luxuriate in their suites with exclusive Duxiana DUX mattresses and Frette linens.
- Personalized Experiences: luxury is defined by personal experiences and onboard a Royal Caribbean ship it is embodied by the crew and unmatched tailored service – from a personalized welcome gift to a guest’s favorite cocktail before dinner, guests will feel as if all their personal preferences have been met.
- Exclusive and Priority Access: Royal Suite Class guests also will have exclusive access to the California-chic Coastal Kitchen restaurant reserved for Suite guests only. On Royal Caribbean’s private beach paradise Labadee, Haiti suite guests enjoy access to the exclusive Barefoot Beach and have the ability to reserve private cabanas on the island. Additionally, Star and Sky Class guests enjoy a private Suite Sun Deck and reserved VIP seating in entertainment productions, like fully licensed Broadway musicals and Oasis-class’ AquaTheater high-diving spectaculars.
For details on the Royal Suite Class and amenities available for each class visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/RoyalSuiteClass.
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 46-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea. The cruise line features an expansive and unmatched array of features and amenities only found on Royal Caribbean including, jaw-dropping, Broadway-style entertainment and industry-acclaimed programming that appeals to families and adventurous vacationers alike. Onboard, guests are catered to with the cruise line’s world-renowned friendly and engaging Gold Anchor Service by every staff and crew member. Royal Caribbean has been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 12 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards.
Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE/OSE: RCL), the cruise line sails 23 of the world’s most innovative cruise ships to the most popular destinations in Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand. Media can stay up-to-date by following @RoyalCaribPR on Twitter, and visiting RoyalCaribbeanPressCenter.com. For additional information or to make reservations, vacationers should call their travel agent; visit RoyalCaribbean.com; or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.
# # #
Royal Caribbean's new Royal Suite Class will feature the Royal Genie. Guests is Star Class will receive this new and complimentary service which offers Royal Genies trained and certified by the British Butler Institute which will serve as a personal assistant to help guests with nearly everything and anything, 24 hours a day.
The award-winning cruise line known for its groundbreaking ship designs, GOLD Anchor service, top-caliber entertainment, and exclusive onboard attractions, today announced the Royal Suite Class, designed for the most discerning adventurers. When vacationing in one of a range of innovative accommodations, guests will enjoy an experience like no other featuring a wide-range of benefits and amenities that they expect from a world-class luxury vacation.