Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas are charting a new course for dining at sea, with a robust culinary experience tailored to meet guests’ varying palates. Whether guests opt to control their epicurean journey by following their appetite each day and night, or prefer a traditional dining style with a choice of early or late seating, guests onboard Royal Caribbean’s newest ships will enjoy a delectable selection of complimentary and specialty restaurant options that will leave them hungry for more.
Dynamic Dining gives guests onboard Quantum and Anthem of the Seas a landscape of 18 restaurant concepts as vast and varied as dining in the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. At the forefront of the program is a fresh approach to the traditional main dining room, which has been reimagined as five complimentary, full service restaurants, each with its own distinctive cuisine and immersive ambience. These distinctive venues feature rotating menus that deliver delectable new selections nightly, as well as guest favorites, ensuring diners find a tantalizing mix of new and familiar items each time they return.
With Anthem of the Seas, guests can choose from two Dynamic Dining options to best suit their preferences: Dynamic Dining Choice, which allows guests to decide when, where, and with whom to dine each evening, and Dynamic Dining Classic, which is designed for those who prefer a more traditional experience. Classic accommodates diners in a choice of early or late seating, and rotates them through a preset lineup of the complimentary main dining restaurants along with the same companions and wait staff throughout their cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic is available on a first come, first serve basis.
In addition, Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas feature a mouthwatering lineup of specialty restaurants, ranging from multi-sensory venues to concepts from award-winning chefs including Jamie’s Italian, the hugely popular restaurant from Britain’s most famous chef and campaigner, Jamie Oliver.
The following is an overview of the variety of palate-pleasing options available throughout Quantum Class:
Complimentary Dining Restaurants:
- American Icon Grill, a take on the classic American road trip, pulling together best-loved regional favorites into one comfort-style menu;
- Chic, where the height of contemporary cuisine is realized and the freshest ingredients, such as proteins that pack a punch and sauces made from scratch, are evolved for a modern palate;
- Silk, a vibrant and exotic destination where the spices of the Far East bring new flavor to adventurous palates through a Pan-Asian menu;
- The Grande, a luxuriant nod to a bygone era of classic European ocean liners when dining was a time honored ritual, featuring timeless dishes, and where every night is formal night;
- Devinly Decadence, Royal Caribbean’sfittest dining destination, serving the foods you love all less than five-hundred calories, designed by Devin Alexander, media personality, New York Times bestelling author and chef of highly-rated television show, “The Biggest Loser.”
Next-Level Specialty Dining
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, an elaborate feast for the senses in a setting where Royal Caribbean chefs invent a never-before-seen menu of culinary curiosities
- Jamie’s Italian, featuring rustic Italian favorites, handmade using seasonal ingredients and Jamie’s tried-and-tested crowd pleasers;
- Michael’s Genuine Pub, an American gastropub at sea and the next evolution of Royal Caribbean’s relationship with James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz, offering simply-prepared food and drinks made with quality ingredients from the best artisanal producers;
Additionally, guests can enjoy a number of Royal Caribbean favorites, such as Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese Cuisine and Prime Table @ Chop’s Grille.
Laid Back Complimentary Options:
- Windjammer Marketplace, a Royal Caribbean dining mainstay, the Windjammer is reimagined as a global culinary pavilion that invites guests to explore the world, dish by dish through enticing food islands, interactive stations, made-to-order specialties, an on-site bakery and a 24-hour station called The Grill;
- The Café @ Two70, a gourmet marketplace serving savory hot-pressed sandwiches, salads made to order, handmade soups and more;
- SeaPlex Dog House, the first food truck at sea offering gourmet hot dogs for all to enjoy in SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea.
These venues join returning casual-feel favorites including Sorrento’s, Café Promenade and Johnny Rockets (cover charge applies).
Smart Reservation System
Building on a legacy of more than 40 years of innovation and creative design, Royal Caribbean has implemented a number of cutting-edge technological advancements to complement this quantum leap in its culinary offerings. This includes a reservation system that makes it even easier for guests to make their own choices on when and where they wish to dine. Recognizing guests’ desire to have everything at their fingertips, Royal Caribbean also has developed a planning tool that provides guests full control and flexibility to shape their entire culinary journey prior to departure.
# # #